Wednesday, February 19, 2014

UPCOMING SERIES: ANATOMY AND MOVEMENT



WHAT WAS THAT, AGAIN?

Okay massage therapists, bodyworkers, Pilates and yoga teachers, how long has it bee since your anatomy training? How much of it do you remember? It's embarrassing to realize how much I've forgotten on a topic when I sit down in a class for a refresher. I bet I'm not the only one who could use an in-depth review in any number of topics.

I can't help you remember your astrophysics learnin', but I am offering a great workshop for review and new discoveries in musculoskeletal anatomy, basic kinesiology, and movement analysis.

It's called ANATOMY AND MOVEMENT and will be held every other Monday afternoon (1-5p) in Manhattan at the Center for the Advancement of Therapeutic Arts (CATA) from March 3 - May 19, 2014. Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment