Monday, March 28, 2016

MoCCA FEST 2016

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!


If you like Daniel Radcliffe as an Arabian horse, 
wait till you see who I paired Elijah Wood with!

That's right! It's time for MoCCA Fest! This year I am tabling with my spouse R. Sikoryak at Table B128. It has been a year or two since I vended at this super-fun event. As usual I expect it to be a blast. In addition to the anatomized kitten comics and tales of your digestive system for sale, I will be offering some postcards and an entire poster that reek of physiognomy (see above). Although it is poor science to associate a person with a breed of horse and attribute a personality to them based on the temperament (cold, warm, or hot blooded) of the breed, I couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment