Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ARNOLD ROTH IS MY PEN-PAL!

I sent a copy of (NO) PAIN! to legendary cartoonist Arnold Roth last week. His book, Arnold Roth's Crazy Book of Science was a gift from a friend on my 12th birthday. I read it and ogled the pages so many times, it's a miracle the book survives and is still sitting on my shelf. I love his puns and his inking style! If anyone is responsible for my simultaneous interest in the sciences and arts, it is he.
Today I received a letter from Arnold (I call him that now that we're pen-pals) about the minicomic. He called it "... wonderful, brilliant, and useful"! AND he drew a picture of himself reading (NO) PAIN!! I have been squealing like a little girl all day!


If you'd like to purchase a copy of (NO) PAIN! click on "Shop."

No comments:

Post a Comment